Sunday, April 20, 2014

Business Pleasures by La Davis

     I  need to preface this by stating I was given an advanced copy of this novella by the publisher in return for an honest review.  This was a short read, approximately 50 pages, but it was fun and held my interest.  Our hero and heroine, Kenton and Aimee, were a warm and believable couple.  They made me want the best for them.   As Aimee's story was revealed, I found myself wanting her to be able to trust and believe in what could be, regardless of what had happened before.  It was a fast paced story and I did find myself wishing it was longer, with more background on both characters.  However, it was well worth the time and made for a nice quick read before going to bed.  Ms. Davis is a wonderful writer and she did not disappoint with this offering to her readers. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment in this series and you would be wise to pick it up to enjoy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment