Friday, January 9, 2015

Loans, Lust and Lies by Cara Addison

   This book was given to me in return for an honest review after reading.  I got this book yesterday and finished it last night.  It was a good read with interesting characters and an easy flow.  Without giving away spoilers, I'll just say it has a twist you won't see coming.  When reading the synopsis of this book, I thought it would pretty much be just another M/M/F story.  Well, it was much more than that.  Out two males, Kane and Matt, were strong men with different approaches to loving their woman.  Aubreigh, our female lead, was a strong, confident professional who made no excuses for her sexual appetites.  It was a well thought out story and it progressed at a good pace.  I'll just close by saying  had an ending I didn't see coming and I don't think you will either.  I definitely recommend that you pick it up today and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment