Sunday, February 21, 2016

Assisting Aimee by Susan Stoker

 I love this story of Tony and Aimee. I realize it is a cross over story with Desiree Holt's Omega Team series, but the fact that I have not read that one yet did not hinder my enjoyment of this book. It did however introduce me to some new characters that I will be reading about in the near future! This was a sweet story about two veterans who have found another purpose in life since serving their country. It highlights the problems in today's schools and shows how these two determined people met that challenge. I really enjoyed it and it was fun to see how Tony, ex Special Forces, was so unsure about approaching Aimee for a date. I found it sweet and endearing. I think you'll love this if you're a Susan Stoker fan and I am. Get yours today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment