Monday, October 16, 2017

Naughty by Nature (The Lowell's of Honeywell, Texas, Book 2) by J.M. Madden

    This second book in the series is about Chad's sister Cheyenne and her growing relationship with Sheriff Sheridan Lane.   Cheyenne's history is full of violence and Sheridan is filled with regrets that he didn't do more to prevent it.  As past danger returns to her life, he is determined to keep her and her three girls safe.  That part alone is a good story, but watching thesse two open up to each other and learn to trust again is sweet and heartwarming.  Of course it doesn't hurt that Sheridan is sexy as hell as well as understanding, loving and giving of himself, not just to Cheyenne but to her girls too.  I absolutely love this author and her ability to write such warm, heart touching stories that always grab me on the first page and hold me to the very end. I end up hating that I read so fast.   She always leaves me anxiously waiting for the next book and she did with this one too.  Please get your copy today and sit back and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment