Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Getting started!!

 Well guys, I've never had a blog before so this should be interesting.  I'm just a retired 911 operator who is not spending her day doing pretty much what she wants to!!  I love to read, so this blog will be fill with a lot of reviews of books by various of my favorite authors.  Hope you find some items you'll be interested in reading too.  I love paranormal books, western books, and some historical books.  Most everything will be a romance or suspense.  Not much on non fiction.  I find the real world to be depressing and no fun, for the most part.  But I love a good story and a hot romance.  If your taste run the same, join me periodically to see if anything here peaks your interest.   I'll sign off now, just wanted to say hi and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment