Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sons of War-A New Series

     Author Lia Davis is starting a new series, Sons of War, with the first entry called War's Passion.  I sounds like it will be an excellent story and I'm  looking forward to reading it.  It came out on March 1st. and I hope you all will take the opportunity to pick it up and get acquainted with this wonderful author, if you aren't already. It's a story with a heroine trying to escape and deal with her past, demi gods planing war against  the Gods, and a hero trying to stop the war while protecting the heroine.  As noted earlier, I have not read it yet, so the brief synopsis  is from the author description of the book and VERY briefly stated.  However, I do know this author and if this series is anything like her other books, it is well worth the time and price to pick it up and read.  Give her a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment