Friday, October 14, 2016

Embattled Ever After by J.M. Madden

     I have loved J.M. Madden since her first LNF book.  This has been a wonderful series and I hate to see her come to the end of it.  Duncan Wilde has been a major character in all of the books since he is the founder of Lost and Found (LNF).  Ms. Madden did an excellent job in bringing us his story and in the process, she kept us up to date with others we have come to love and care about in this series.  There are some twist and turns that bring laughter and tears to your eyes, but I assure you this is one you don't want to miss.  There's a satisfaction in Duncan finding his HEA, but a sadness in leaving this group of men and women behind.  I do hope we see more of them in the spin off series.  I think we might since they are loosely related.  An excellent read and I encourage you to pick yours up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment